2021 DECKS I'M EXCITED TO GET MY HANDS ON
Updated: Mar 4, 2022
Support Indie Deck Creators.
You know the drill... I've been telling people (fellow Filipinos and Filipinas who are also into Tarot reading and cartomancy) that I tend to acquire / buy my decks overseas (online) primarily because we have very limited resources here and also from indie deck creators. It could be quite frustrating actually due to the fact that I have to wait 1-3 gruelling months to get it shipped - not to mention the *le sigh* shipping fees and customs taxes that I have to go through. *le sigh again* Here is a list of (some not yet released and some I'm working on to have a budget - lol) decks that I'm excited to get my hands on hopefully this 2021. 1. Way of the Panda Tarot by @fablesden - Totally regret not getting this on Kickstarter but I still want to get my hands on this. I know I've said before that I don't resonate well with animal themed decks but these pandas are so adorbs and I resonate with Kim. By the way, I do love pandas (dogs and bunnies) irl.
2. New Kabbalistic Tarot Deck Colour Edition by Eugene Vinitski - Yes I know I had the first edition but I just can't stop thinking about this new colour edition.
3. Divine Feminine Tarot Nocturnal - I see black and gold themed decks, I buy them.
4. The Magnanimous Tarot by @madisolsonart - Here's another indie deck creator that's the daughter of a good friend of mine and her art is so awesome! This is still a deck in progress and can't wait for her to finish it.
5. The Future Ancestor Tarot by Lexa Toledo Villanueva - Really love these earthy tones. Also she's a Filipina. How awesome is that! Go PH!
6. Midnight Madness Tarot - The Midnight Madness Tarot by me (gushes and blushes) is very much fashioned from the Rider-Waite Smith system to be used by anyone who has a love for soul work and shadow work. It is a very intuitive and forthright deck and it is my hope that each card becomes your go-to guides that will deepen your understanding and strengthen your connection with your inner self. You can pre-order here.
I hope you enjoyed my (growing) wishlist.
P.S. All photos are not mine (except for Midnight Madness Tarot) and are taken from the creator's website for reference and viewing purposes.
If you like this article, show me some love by clicking the ♥ below.